Diana and her english

Monday, August 01, 2005

HOLIDAYS

Hi everybody!

How are you? I´m fine because I finished the university and now I´m on holidays. Therefore, this is my topic.

To be on holidays is wonderfull, you have spare time for doing things you like.
For example some advantages are that you can go to the swimming pool, to the disco or to the beach. And the most important point you can sleep all the time you want. It´s great!.
Moreover the weather let you go out to the places without cold.

Spain is a good country for travelling because there are nice beachs and the weather is fantastic.

The worst point is and the end of the holidays, some researchs say that you can fall down, and I think .... it´s true. And you.

But no problem, now we must enjoy of the summer.

GOOD SUMMER.

KISS

DIANA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home