Diana and her english

Thursday, August 23, 2007

pure Intuition

Shakira Pure Intuition Lyrics
*** Complimentary Pure Intuition Ringtone ***
Let us be one and let's beginA mistake that turns into perfectionI want to see you sliding inMy underwearThis time I plan to let you winI'll be a victim of my own inventionLet us be one and let's beginOnce and for allWhat heaven weaves and braids no man shall undoAnd I've been custom-made for no one but youYou know it's now or neverI have a feeling inside(Despacio, despacio, comienzas a caer)And intuition's always been a woman's guide(Te siento, te siento, desde antes de nacer)We've been wanting each other since before we were born(Adentro, adentro te vas quedando)And I will love you even after I am gone(Asi, estoy dispuesta a todo por)This time I plan to let you winI'll be here in full subordination[Pure Intuition lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]I'll be devoted to your willOnce and for allLove is only pain disguised as a kissSo make me feel it nowLet's get on with thisAnd the sooner the betterI have a feeling inside(Despacio, despacio, comienzas a caer)And intuition's always been a woman's guide(Te siento, te siento, desde antes de nacer)We've been wanting each other since before we were born(Adentro, adentro te vas quedando )And I will love you even after I am gone(Asi, estoy dispuesta a todo)I have a feeling inside(Despacio, despacio comienzas a caer )And intuition's always been a woman's guide(Te siento, te siento desde antes de nacer)We've been wanting each other since before we were born(despacio, adentro te vas quedando )And I will love you even after I am goneAfter I am gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home